The elmspring accelerator is a seed-stage technology accelerator that supports startup companies with a comprehensive network of resources and enterprise development tools. A collaborative effort of Elmdale Partners, LLC and Sunbeam Marketing Solutions, elmspring serves companies through a fast-tracked three (3) month business program. After successful program completion, companies are invited to participate in an investor “pitch day” where opportunities for the next round of funding begins.
Beyond pitch day, companies receive the benefits of continuous access to Elmspring’s robust network of real estate based partners and venture capitalists. Elmspring is invested in the success of companies from start-up to exit, and will provide ongoing support to help company’s reach beyond expectations.
Elmspring’s goal is to guide young companies through the startup and growth process, providing them with strong footing for future growth and valuation.
Our all-inclusive services offer everything a start-up needs for smart business planning:
- Seed funding: unrestricted $20K investment for 6% equity
- Access to partner insights: meaningful access to brokers, lenders, investors, property managers, and much more
- Mentorship: mindfully selected to match your needs
- Hi-tech office space: semi-private space at 1871, Chicago’s digital hub
- Marketing support: immediate assistance from our partners, Sunbeam Marketing Solutions
- Business training: access to all seminars and sessions offered by 1871 and from our mentors
- Administrative assistance: on-site admin support from elmspring staff
- Opportunity for additional investment: introductions and the chance to pitch to investors and VCs
Companies selected for the elmspring accelerator program will represent the best and most in-demand new concepts on the market. Readiness for the program will be accessed in the following areas:
- Product/Services: the product should be differentiated to have a competitive advantage
- CEO: the CEO must display strong leadership and execution capabilities
- Business Plan: applicant must display a strong, rational business plan
- Market Size: market size should be sufficient enough to support margins for success